Monday, November 23, 2009

Friends

The things we do for fun...









After the past couple of weeks of crazy school schedules, my first campaigners, and some money issues, I've come to realize that I am so so so thankful for my friends. The past two weeks I've gone to Daniel's house and hung out with that whole crew, and it has really lifted my spirits. I also had a wonderful conversation over the phone with Kristin, which made my day last week. Not to mention my intermittent contact with Carol Lee that is always fun and full of sharing what's on our hearts. Also, I got to chill with some young life girls Friday along with Ogle at Waffle House, and I got to see Olivia and Andy at church Sunday. What a fun past couple of weeks! I love all of you guys. I thank God for you everyday!





No comments:

Post a Comment